Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14, 2008



Hi there,

Welcome to my first blog attempt. It seems that everyone has a blog so at long last I have decided to join the que. I don't know if I lead such an interesting life that I will be able to provide information for this blog but I will give it a try.


I am a writer and a photographer so I imagine I will inflict both of these loves of mine on any readers that happen by. I am also an avid reader, crafts person, I breed, train and show dogs and I teach obedience classes and do behavioral evaluations. I am helping two disabled friends train their dogs to be their service dogs. I am also training my puppy Kai to assist me with mobility and a few other physical issues that I have.

This is Kai a year ago when I first picked him up from the airport, he was nine weeks old.

This is Kai a few weeks ago. He seems to have grown just a little bit in a year!



This is all for my first post. I will be back. Vicki











No comments: