Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just blathering

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I have been here. It does not seem like it has been that long and it is not like I have been that busy. I guess I need to make sure to fit this into my schedule. I am not sure where because I try to make time for everything but some things I do let slide for longer than I would like.
The weather has been hot and humid again. I have had fewer breathing problems until yesterday when the humidity went way up. So I am tucked into the bedroom with the air conditioner. The weather channel is predicting rain tomorrow so I am hoping that I will be able to get around much better in the cooler temperatures that will also bring. I hate it when I can't breathe because of the weather.
I am including a picture from my friend Debbie of my dog Kai with her dog Cheyenne and their other friend Otto. Cheyenne is the beautiful plush coated girl on the right. Otto is on the left and of course my Kai is in the middle. Don't they make a cute Oreo sandwich effect!

No comments: