Thursday, May 7, 2009

New neighbors and Apple Blossoms

We have new neighbors now, Jim's sister Carrie and her significant other Mark have moved into Todd and Carolyn's trailer and they are getting settled in. It is great having a relative so close. Jim is very close with his brothers and sisters and since Randy unexpectedly moved out last fall he has been missing the close companionship he had during the summer Randy was here. Now we have visitors and we have a next door neighbor that we know well and can drop in on at any time. It will lessen the sadness that our good friends have moved away.
Rommel enjoys the beautiful spring day

Jim's sister Carrie


When I took Kai for his daily walk I found that the large apple tree near the end of the road had bloomed since the last time I was down that way. So I hurried home because I had forgotten my camera, one of the few times I have done that. I got some beautiful pictures of the blooms and I have included a couple of them here.



Spring is advancing so fast that it seems to be passing at super sonic speed so that if we are not careful we will miss it. For whatever reason this year I have been determined to slow down and take a good look at the changes the spring weather brings and to enjoy them during the brief period that they are with us. Soon summer will be here and with it will come it's own unique changes to our world. I will enjoy taking a good look at them also.




No comments: